9.07.2009

Sept 7, 2009

It's more than two weeks since last update...
I was sanding Lotus Near last two weeks, so there was nothing new to show...

Today, just show some 'amazing wigs' I mentioned last time...

I bought 5 wigs from a wig shop, three 6-7 inches wigs and 5 inches wigs.
One 6-7 inches wig is just to~~~~o large, I think it can fit 8-9 inches heads. - -||| The other two are in the right size, but in wrong color. I think I order 2 milk white wigs, but actualy they are gray...That reminds me of granny .

This one in the photo, looks quite well, but the size should be 5 inches...why it fit my Qiiro who needs 6-7 inches wigs? And you will be suprised if you take off the hat...

IMGP0627

The one which Urami wears, looks not too bad, but the same, it should be a 5 inches wig which I prepare for my Papana...and the color is not the one I want. = = None of the 5 wigs came in the right size, right color, right style...

IMGP0601

No comments: