9.13.2009

Sept 13 2009


IMGP0673,原由 dd-anne 上載。

I have done the sanding and assemble works on Lotus No.13-16. Now I'm waiting for their outfits.The basic sewing work is done by a friend of my mom. I will add accessories later.
Therefore, I have some time to prepare the next fullset Girl. I think she will be ready next week.^^

As 1st Oct, the 60 anniversary of PRC is closer, China strength its control on blocking us from Internet. I found the proxy softwares I use work less and less. It's difficult to open blogger now. Although I can post articles by Flickr, it will be a problem for me to update new items in my shop and I'm afraid maybe they will block Flickr during national holiday as which they did during 4th Jun.

What they did is far more beyond annoying.

六十なんで、大嫌い。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble! I love to read your updates, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help, such as posting photos for you or making updates on your behalf. :)