11.04.2008

Nov.4 2008

My nose is painful after wearing gas mask for a long time in the past 3 days. (-///-)

I have a good news. The problem of resin is solved, I think.^^

I asked the seller about the problem. He thought it's not usual that the resin went bad so fast. He
opened cans of resin in raining days, but there was no such big affect as I met. He mentioned he saw similar problem as my description when he mixed excessive part B.

I didn't add excessive part B, but I think maybe I can try to reduce part B a little.

In normal condition, the scale is 1:1. Therefore, I changed it to 1:0.955 yesterday. But it didn't work well either. Then, I gave up dying, try the pure resin. It seems it has some effects. I cast 3 girl with the residual white resin, because I didn't want the resin becomes worse. I was happy that I used out this set of resin and could have a rest from casting.

Then, a new problem rose. I need to cast tiny dolls in dark and tan skin color for someone as soon as possible. After a short struggle in this morning, I decided to open a new set of resin, since the weather report says it will be raining in the following days and today is the only fine day. I think it's better to cast these tiny dolls first, no matter if the resin goes bad later, than to let others wait more time for their ordered tinies.

However, I was shocked when I found new resin had the same problem as the last one. At that time, I nearly collapsed... but a few minutes later, I had to tidy up my broken heart, try to reduce scale of part B to 1:0.94. This time God bless me...It works.

Now I just need to use out this set of resin ( to cast 4 girls tomorrow) as soon as possible. ^^||||

Hope all things are OK.><

No comments: