11.25.2008

Nov. 25

tiny complains ^^|||

I wanted to release my girls yesterday, so I took some photos for selling pages. Unfortunately, it's cloudy...My camera doesn't perform well in cloudy days. The photos were not as good as I expected.(TvT) I think they are even worse than these unformal photos.

The closer to releasing time, the more unconfident I become. It seems there are endless prepare work to do. I want to be perfect or just close to perfect, but everything tells me that there is no perfect.

I've designed some outfits for my girls, but just like women always think they need one more dress, I find I always need new materials...

My mother said, 'you should do everything one by one.'

Ah...Yes...

Well, I'm going to finish per-order page today and release my girl. ^^

No comments: