9.15.2008

Sept. 15 2008

Welcome to my new blog.^^ Hope you like it.

I am preparing ordered tiny dolls and working on big girls.

Time goes so fast...

I find I have lots of things to do.

1.My cats need sterilization.

2.I have problems on withdrawing money from Moneybookers, I have to go to bank for more information. In fact I went nearest bank on last Thursday, but after I waited in line for a long time, they told me they could't help me...I will visit another one for help.

3.It has been one month since I ask for inquiry for my lost doll. The express need to refund me as they promised. However I know, it's not easy before I get the refund...

I hope I could complete big girls as soon as possible, I really love all of them, but it seems I worked very slowly and accidents like those above come a lot...


M(T _ T)M

No comments: