2.11.2010

Feb 11

After failed several times, I'm on the right way, finally...
I found all problems in casting this time are due to the new branch of resin...
Now I've casted 4 zombie Lotuses and 4 crane Lotuses. And one tan (not light tan) by accident. It's still a bit hard for me to control tan skin color. This tan one has a good quality, um...what should I do? It's a pitty to throw him away and I don't want to sell him as a 'miscast',also, not keep for myself since I already have 2 tan Lotuses...maybe an OOAK? but the last should be the last...-_-!

2 comments:

Bᴜɴɴʏ ☥ said...

many like to paint their own dolls, you could offer it blank.

Anonymous said...

Keep him in case you ever go to a convention or trade expo-- you might want to sell, auction, or donate him as an extra special OOAK!

(I'm sure there are plenty of us in the world who would still love to have a tan Lotus. He is already extra special. ;)

Good luck with the casting! <3