12.17.2008

Dec.17 2008

Bad news!

My vacuum pump went wrong this morning. It didn't work suddently, although it worked well just several seconds before its down. The last 300g silicone I poured into the mold has many air bubbles...

DSCN3864


Have a close look...Oh!NOOOO! It cost me about 1500g silicone. If only the pump worked one more minute or even 30 seconds, the mold would be done. Now, I hope these air bubbles in the last 300g silicone don't affect too much, otherwise I have to redo the mold. That wastes time and silicone...

DSCN3863


I phoned the shop at once. They told me it might because something plug inside pump. They will take my pump away tomorrow and clean it in the factory later. My pump will come back next Monday or Tuesday...

Just have to say...not too bad...if they can repair it. The repair fee is not as high as I've thought.

Hope everything go well later.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duplos? I never could imagine you use thouse in your works... Life is learning as some ones in my country would say...XD

DD-ANNE said...

Haha, yes. I learn this from others.>< It's easy to make molds in different sizes by duplos.